In celebration of our newly-published book, we’re showering one lucky reader with all the wonderful, eco-friendly baby gear below! Here’s what you could win this week:
- 1 copy of our book, The Eco-nomical Baby Guide. We may be a bit biased, but in our opinion this is the best gift of all!
- 1 organic cotton romper from hessnatur. This company makes adorable organic garments for baby (and adults!) that are just as fashionable as they are functional. The romper has a gnome applique on the front.
- 1 Fuzzibunz one-size diaper. Fuzzibunz makes the popular pocket diapers with snap closures. You could win their one-size diaper, which adjusts to fit babies from 7 to 35 pounds. They’re sturdily made to withstand 3+ years of use. (Color may vary.)
- 1 Speesees crawl turtle teether–organic and BPA-free! From their website: “We believe in being fun, fair, and organic in the products we make, the way we conduct business, and the baby steps we take towards creating a more sustainable future for the animal, plant, and human speesees on our children’s planet.”
- 1 pair of boy baby shoes from Pedoodles, in the style and size of your choice. We used Pedoodles for our own children. Read our old review of them here!
- 1 organic teething toy from Momma’s Baby. This organic teething toy can even be dipped in water and stored in the freezer to soothe baby’s sore gums. Visit Momma’s Baby for a wide selection of wonderful organic baby, maternity, and home products.
- 1 sample pack (diapers, 1cover, one diaper liner plus an infant size hemp/organic cotton fitted diaper) from Diaperaps. Diaperaps are one of our personal favorite diaper covers; we used them over Chinese prefolds.
- A HappyBaby gift pack, including organic baby food samples, an Eric Carle growth chart from YoBaby, an Infant & Toddler Nutrition guide co-authored by Dr. Sears, and a set of HappyFamily recipes. HappyBaby is the company behind this fabulous organic baby guide, and their organic foods are available in supermarkets everywhere.
- 1 Snugglebottoms w/Velcro diaper (unbleached ‘green’ cotton flannel) in the size of your choice from Baby Bunz & Co. Baby Bunz & Co. is a great online source for cloth diapers–they’ve been selling them since the ’80s!
- 1 Green Dragon Pest Solutions, an eco-friendly product that will hurt household bugs such as roaches and silverflies without harming baby. It comes in a gel so that you can avoid toxic sprays with baby nearby.
Nine Ways to Enter the Giveaway
How do you enter? Guess what? You can enter more than once! Each way listed below gets you one entry. All comments have to be posted BEFORE Monday the 22nd of March to win.
Remember, leave a separate comment on this post for each entry you want. If applicable, please leave the link to your Facebook/Twitter/Blog in the comment you leave here.
1. Leave us a comment on this post.
2. Email a friend about our book, our blog, or this month’s giveaways.
3. Subscribe to our blog (look right under the search bar) Again, be sure to comment about it below!
5. Link to this post on Facebook or Twitter to let everyone else know about our giveaway.
6. Link to this post on your blog!
7. Add The Eco-nomical Baby Guide to your “to read” shelf on Goodreads.
8. Add our blog to your blogroll.
9. Go read our post on Five Ways to Score a Free Copy of The Eco-nomical Baby Guide and leave a comment there if you’d like to review our book on your blog. (Make sure to read the post for more details!) Leave a comment here as well to make sure we can keep track of your entries.
***The contest ends on Sunday, March 21, 2010***
Winner will be randomly selected.
We will notify the winner via email and will get you in touch with these companies who will ship your products directly to you. Please Note: This contest is open only to U.S. readers.
Have fun everyone!