Win all of this homemade baby gear from talented crafters!
We’re no strangers to the homemade delights for sale at Etsy. Back in 2008 we highlighted several Etsy shops specializing in eco-friendly baby goods. In The Eco-nomical Baby Guide, we point out that supporting crafters on Etsy is eco-friendlier than buying factory-made junk that’s logged miles all over the world. We love the Etsy vendors who are offering all these products that one lucky winner will win this week:
1 copy of our book, The Eco-nomical Baby Guide. Not only do you get some wonderful handcrafted gifts from Etsy, you get our book! What a deal!
1 hooded towel of your choice from New England Gift Company. These towels are soft, luxurious, and trimmed in patterned ribbons. The New England Gift company also makes booties, quilts, and blankets for baby.
1 blanket and burp cloth set from Organic Quilt Company in the Eyes of the World pattern. Made from soft organic cotton, this set is sustainable as well as beautiful. The Organic Quilt Co. also makes hats, bibs, and more!
1 Lil Lark Maple Wood Teething Toy from Little Alouette. They make beautiful, organic, handmade wooden toys for baby!
1 “Laundry Day in Venice” print from G. Kelley Images. Adorn the nursery or the laundry room with this cheery 8×10 print on Hahnemuhle archival paper. As a new mother, you’ll appreciate the work (oh, and love!) that goes into laundering all these clothes!
Nine Ways to Enter the Giveaway
How do you enter? Guess what? You can enter more than once! Each way listed below gets you one entry. All comments have to be posted BEFORE Tuesday the 5th of April to win.
Remember, leave a separate comment on this post for each entry you want. If applicable, please leave the link to your Facebook/Twitter/Blog in the comment you leave here.
- Leave us a comment on this post.
- Visit the Etsy shops featured in this giveaway, then post a comment telling us what caught your eye!
- Email a friend about this giveaway.
- Join our Facebook fan club
- Link to this giveaway post on Facebook or Twitter–tell all your friends to stop by!
- Link to this post on your blog!
- Add The Eco-nomical Baby Guide to your “to read” shelf on Goodreads
- Go read our post on Five Ways to Score a Free Copy of The Eco-nomical Baby Guide and leave a comment there if you’d like to review our book on your blog. (Make sure to read the post for more details!) Leave a comment here as well to make sure we can keep track of your entries.
- Does your library have copies of the Eco-nomical Baby Guide? If not, request a purchase! (Then come back and post your comment to let us know!)
***The contest ends on Sunday, April 4, 2010***
Winner will be randomly selected.
We will notify the winner via email and will get you in touch with these companies who will ship your products directly to you. Please Note: This contest is open only to U.S. readers.
Have fun everyone!
This post is a part of Works for Me Wednesday. Homemade baby gear from Etsy works for us! For more Works for Me Wednesday Wednesday tips, head on over to We are THAT Family.