If you want to bring a homemade treat as a hostess gift or to a party but don’t have time to make anything, try this recipe! By the time the oven was preheated they were assembled and ready to bake.
Rolo Pretzel Bites
- Small pretzels (the square ones would work well too)
- Pecan halves, and/or red and green M&M’s
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment. Unwrap rolos. Place unbroken pretzels on baking sheet. You can crowd them in real close. Place a rolo on each pretzel in the center.
- Bake for 3 minutes until rolos are soft but not melted. Meanwhile, pick out a few intact pecan halves from the bag.
- Remove pretzels from oven and place a pecan half or M&M in the center of each and press down.
- Wait until they have hardened completely before storing. You can put it in the fridge to speed up the cooling process.
This is another recipe that would have a bunch of great variations. Try cooked bacon instead of pecans or M&M’s! Use peppermint Kisses instead of rolos!