We’re excited to be hosting a giveaway from Super Undies! One lucky reader will receive their choice of Super Undie by entering the Rafflecopter Giveaway below. Here are the different reusable training pants they offer:
- We give their Nighttime Trainers two thumbs up (check out our full review from last week). They are durable, extra absorbent and come in sizes for up to 10 year-olds. You can add in extra layers for heavy wetters, and choose between cotton or microfiber, both in a variety of colors.
- We have also been using their Hybrid Undies, and haven’t had a leak yet. The idea is that they can pull off and on, but also have snaps in case of a big mess and have extra snaps so they will grow with her just a bit. They are too small for our toddler, but they fit our 11mo just right.
- The Pull-On Potty Training Pants look very similar to the Nighttime Pull-Ups without the extra bulk. We haven’t had the chance to try them ourselves, but they look more absorbent than other brands.
- They also carry Snap-on Potty Training Pants that aren’t adjustable, like the Hybrid, but have snaps for quick-release situations.
- As I mentioned in the review, Super Undies makes Adult Diapers as well, including an Heavy Absorbency version.
Win Your Choice of Super Undie!
Thanks to Super Undies, we’re giving away one of their products to a lucky reader! Enter up to five times for your chance to win! Open to US Residents only, the contest will run through Sunday, October 18th at 12AM PDT.