Looking back, I’m amazed at the many small changes I managed to take on over the last year. I’ve included links–some to the Green Baby Guide articles discussing the topic, some to other sites that inspired me.
1. Stopped using disposable wrapping paper and switched to reusable gift wrap.
2. Switched to eco-friendly toilet paper.
3. Switched to eco-friendly laundry detergent, which I discovered was actually cheaper than conventional detergent!
4. Stopped using shampoo and started using baking soda, saving money and many plastic bottles.
5. Began recycling plastic lids.
6. Started turning off water to cook pasta.
7. Signed on to support renewable energy.